28. august 2022

Monster infused cake - rev 2

I've tried to do the Monster cake again. This time with some adjustments as rev. 1 although not bad (depending on who you ask) it was not perfect either. I've used another Monster flavour as well. The white one - Mark's favourite.




This time the cake disappeared somewhat faster than the first one, so I'd say rev. 2 is judged better than rev.1. I've kept the recipe for rev. 1 if someone wants to try, however I recommend rev. 2. 

Sponge:
2 eggs
300 g caster sugar
75 g of melted butter
300 g flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonated soda
1 tsp vanilla
300 mL Monster of your choice 

Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the melted butter. When combined, add the dry ingredients in combination with the Monster.
Pour the batter into a 10 inch tin and bake for about 40-60 min at 180 C

While baking make a syrup from 1 full can and the remains from the can used in the batter of Monster energy drink. (as I used a sugarfree version I added a tbsp of sugar). Reduce until there is approx. 100 mL. Leave to cool.
When the cake is baked make holes in the cake with a skewer  and pour the syrup over the cake. Leave to cool.
Make an icing out of icing sugar and Monster Energy drink. Cover the cake in the icing and it is ready to eat. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar